Creating Strong Digital Citizens
Students are exposed to a range of modern digital technologies, growing their confidence in using technologies to solve real-world problems and assist students in becoming stronger digital citizens now and into their workplace.
Our range of resources include:
- Apple Mac computer lab with a range of editing software such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Chromebooks used in the general classroom where students have access to a range of Google Workspace apps, as well as other online educational programs
- iPads used in our STEM and CAPA programs
- Marty the Robot
- Laser engraver
- Arduinos – Microcontroller
- Lego Spike, WeDo and MINDSTORMS ®
- Digital and mirrorless SLR cameras
- Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Google Workspace apps
- GarageBand and Logic Pro
Grow in grace and knowledge.
2 Peter 3:18